Friday, March 2, 2012

Oh, dear Rush Limbaugh,

I'm upset Rush. Do you wanna know why I'm upset? Really, go ahead, ask.
I've heard, from a little birdy called the Media, that you called a Georgetown student a slut.
And, no no, that isn't all I heard. I'm told you went on, elaborated, that by paying for their [her] contraception, one would be paying for their [her] sex. This is where, correct me if I'm wrong, you felt privilege enough to proceed to say that that made her a prostitute? I'm appalled. Oh, and it gets worse. You concluded with because you'd be paying for the sex, it's only rational that they'd [she'd] "post the videos online so we can all watch" (Limbaugh, thestar.com).
Don't try defending yourself to me! I heard what you told the Media!
“Amazingly, when there is the slightest bit of opposition to this new welfare entitlement being created, then all of a sudden we hate women! We want ’em barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, and now, at the end of this week, I am the person that the women of America are to fear the most" (Limbaugh,thestar.com).  Well, wouldn't I hate to bust your bubble, but it doesn't make you the most fear. What it makes you is the target of the anger you've incited in all, women, men and intersex individuals. You didn't just infuriate a few "small" people, you've insulted women's sexual freedom, men's too [considering that if their partner doesn't want a child and he doesn't want a child, and you've decided that abortions are morally wrong, sooo...you're forcing both parties into parenthood too?] , you've clearly shown through these actions how very little respect you have for women's rights, and how little you know about birth control to start with. My dear Rush, "new" this is not, makes me ponder how much you know about American history really... Degrading and humiliating anyone is not a slight opposition Rush, it's a person, malicious attack . You do realize how this reflects on you, don't you? I suppose not, but I will let you know that that nomination to be president, yeeaah, it ain't coming your way hun.

Glady looking forward to not seeing your name on the ballot,
                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                          Silla

No comments:

Post a Comment